Useful 4 Room BTO Renovation Tips
If you take on a BTO (Build/Built To Order) project, you should know that you are in for a pesky ride. It is not as easy as it seems and involves a lot of technical work that one must thoroughly look into. Well, don’t fret. Regardless of how tough and troublesome it may seem, if you keep a few essential tips and key takeaways in mind, you can smoothly carry off this project too. Therefore, if you have a 4 room BTO renovation project coming up, keep reading ahead:
- BTO is usually compact and smaller in size. To create an illusion of a larger space, make sure that your flat gets ample light. You can add mirrors, open the windows to let the sunshine come in, go for neutral-colored walls, and add artificial lighting that amplifies the house.
- Go for convenient, cost-effective, small, and compact multipurpose furniture. These do not take up a lot of space. Make sure to place the furniture in such a way that you get ample space to move about freely.
- Make sure to declutter along the way and avoid piling up a giant pyramid of mess. Let’s be honest, if you tell yourself that you will clean up the mess “tomorrow,” you are simply lying to yourself. Your tomorrow will take a while to come, and that pile of mess is just going to increase every minute. Best way to avoid this? Clean up the very second you see a mess.
- Make sure to abide by all the important BTO renovation rules and regulations that have been set up. Some of the existing regulations are as follows:
1. If you are restoring the floors and walls of your washroom, make sure to obtain a permit at least three years before the commencement of the process.
2. You can replace the windows only in cases where they are severely damaged or destroyed.
3. The kitchen gas pipes must not be exposed and should be covered entirely.
4. When you are painting the walls, ensure the structural integrity of the house is maintained.
5. If you are constructing a false ceiling, make sure to use combustible materials. Besides this, they do not permit false bathroom ceilings.
About M2 Decor
BTO renovation seems like a difficult task, doesn’t it? What you need to do to tackle it well is to get in touch with a good, professional designing service that qualifies for providing valuable assistance to the project.
For the same, you can safely place your bets on M2 Decor. They understand all the minute technicalities, limitations, and regulations involved in a BTO renovation project. They are professionally certified to carry off the renovation process and have a great team of professionals who ensure a streamlined, hassle-free process. They have also been successfully managing projects for the past several years.
To know more about M2 Decor and how they can help you achieve the house of your dreams, make sure to get in touch with them straight away!