How You Can Handle BTO Renovation
Build to Order flats are a favourite among Singapore residents. In Singapore, these BTO flats are allocated by the Singapore Housing and Development board, and many homeowners are in search of a way to transform them into their own cosy homes. BTO renovation does not have to be a task. There are some things you can do to ensure a smooth renovation process while also enhancing the allure of your BTO.
Tips For a BTO Renovation
- In a BTO flat, space is definitely a resource you want to conserve and make the most of. When carrying out your renovation, make sure you use elements that make the existing space appear bigger like mirrors and roller blinds. In addition, use furniture that can optimise your space usage. You can use dual function beds that can double as a storage unit or a sofa. These small steps can play a major role in reducing the overall clutter in your BTO apartment.
- Decor is an important part of renovation. You can choose to add some bold choices by playing with lights, accents and feature walls. If you want subtle tones, you should opt for classic tones and muted shades. This can help to keep the house looking minimalist, yet bold. Make sure your design choices always reflect your personality. You can also pair up your theme with catchy pieces of furniture to add an air of elegance or give it a retro look.
- Try to opt for a renovation partner. BTO owners often make the mistake of trying to handle the entire renovation project by themselves. This creates a lot of stress. In addition, you need a professional opinion to make sure that your budget and timeline are sound and your ideas are aligned with them.
- Do not put off choosing appliances and furniture for the end. Always make these choices before or during the renovation so that you can make changes in the areas that will hold these pieces to accommodate them. Picking last minute appliances could compromise the overall look of the house, or you may have to settle for something that fits into the space.
- Choose art, plants, and other decor that matches the theme of your flat. This can enhance the entire mood of your BTO flat. You can also opt for some lava lamps, feature walls or wallpaper to experiment.
M2 Decor: Your BTO Renovation Partner
M2 Decor is one of the best renovation experts in Singapore. Their experienced team has been in the industry for more than 3 decades. Their numerous satisfied clients can attest to the professionalism and great work of the firm.
M2 Decor is dedicated to helping you with your BTO renovation and converting the house into your perfect home. You can call them up for a consultation or assessment and exchange ideas as well. Reach out to them now to see your dream home come to life.